Monday, May 10, 2010

Chicken Caesar Tetrazzini

My friend Courtney introduced me to this recipe....and then I realized that I have the same cookbook that she got it from. It's easy, cheap & yummy! My kind of meal.

Ingredients:
8 oz uncooked spaghetti, 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded or cubed), 1 cup chicken broth, 1 cup Caesar salad dressing, 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese, 2 tbsp dry bread crumbs
WHY do I always forget one of the ingredients in my pics?
Because I have 2 toddlers and my brain is not-so-slowly vacating my dome.

Let me show you how I did the chicken first.  I had 3 chicken thighs...bone in, skin on.
I rinsed them off and put them in my PC Deep Covered Baker.


I sprinkled them with some PC Citrus Basil Rub



Then I popped it in the microwave with the lid on for 14 minutes.


Viola! Have I mentioned that I LOVE my baker? It makes me happy.

Then I just cut the meat off of the bone. Now, I can't do this with a knife. I consider myself blessed for the fact that I still have all 10 fingers. So I use Kitchen Shears (PC of course!) instead.  They make the job SO much easier!

OK...now I started the rest of the recipe.
Prepare the spaghetti as directed on the pkg. Boil for about 10 minutes, drain, done.

And just because I'm being a total saleswoman today...this is my colander.

OK, mix the spaghetti with the chicken.
Add the chicken broth.
Add the Caesar dressing.

Toss in a good handful (or two) of the cheese.

Pour the mixture into a baking dish or casserole. I used my baker again.


Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top. Add some more cheese. And if you want, some Italian Seasoning.


Bake it at 350 for 25 minutes.

All done!

And, yum.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment