Friday, August 5, 2011

Neopolitan Gooey Cake Bars

Have you ever been to Picky Palate? If not, you should.
That is where the S'more Stuffed Brownies came from...and I am a happier, chubbier girl for finding it.



Anyway, she recently posted her recipe for Neopolitan Gooey Cake Bars the other day. And man, are they ever awesome! As soon as I saw them I thought, I bet they'd be amazing with some coconut in them somewhere. So, the one thing that I did differently was sprinkle shredded coconut in between each layer and then on the top.


When I pulled them out of the oven I was a little surprised. It had overflowed! In an effort to save more cake from breaking and ending up on the floor, I ate the overflow....I had to.


I let it sit overnight to cool completely. sliced it up and...mmmmmm.
So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment