Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dad's Sausage & Peanut Butter Sandwiches

I am a Daddy's Girl. I always have been, always will be.
So you can imagine that being 1086.36 miles away from him on Father's Day is tough.
But instead of pouting about the distance, I put on my big girl pants and made me some of his crazy delicious breakfast sammies. These things are so good it's stupid. I looooove them.

Here's what you need:

Breakfast sausage (I use the links)
English muffins
Butter
Peanut Butter...smooth or crunchy.

Cook up the sausage. Toast up the muffins. Slather a bunch of butter and peanut butter on the English muffin. Place the sausage on the muffin...squish together and inhale,

Seriously...SO good. You must make them. Now. I promise I'll send your thanks on over to my Dad.

1 comment:

  1. So. My Dad showed me this sandwich when I was a little kid. It’s 2 am here and I cannot sleep so I’m eating one. I decided to look online and see if my Dad straight up made this up, and it appears he did lol. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your peanut butter and sausage sandwiches. I know I love mine. Pro tip. Put just a little bit of syrup on it! So great!

    ReplyDelete