Thursday, October 14, 2010

The (almost) Perfect BLT

I love BLT's. They're easy. They taste AMAZING. They're cheap.

So why do I say that these are almost perfect? Because I couldn't find a good avocado at the store to save my life. An avocado is (in my opinion) a necessity to complete a good BLT. But sadly I was without such goodness. They still rocked though.

OK. I'm not even going to show the ingredients because....well because you pretty much already know what these bad boys consist of.

First, toast up a nice fat sandwich roll. Just butter it up and throw it on the griddle for a few minutes.


Let it cool and then spread on some mayo.


Bacon. Bacon. Bacon.


Lettuce.


Tomato.


Cheddar cheese. If you've never had a BLT with some cheddar, do it. Now.
I promise you won't regret it.


This is where I'd normally add the avocado...but, yeah. Not so much this time.

So that's it. Easy, easy, easy.

Soooo satisfying.


No comments:

Post a Comment